For the CountyCat Mobile app, please make sure to update the operating system (os) behind your smart phone or device. See these short videos:
How to Update an iPhone, iPad to the Current iOS
The app requires at least iOS 11
How to Update an Android Device to the Current Android OS
The app requires at least Android 6.
The CountyCat Mobile app will allow you to do the following from your smartphone or tablet:
- Search the CountyCat catalog. Perform a search and limit by format and availability. Browse our collection more easily.
- Place holds on titles directly from your mobile device. Manage your existing holds and renew items.
- View the latest materials available from a book jacket carousel prominently displayed near the search box.
- Manage your account and content including renewing materials and checking your account balance.
- Find hours and location information for all public libraries in Milwaukee County and find the nearest library at your current location.
- Connect to digital content for free. You’ll be able to browse and download e-books or audiobooks from Overdrive and RBdigital.
- Find events taking place at libraries across Milwaukee County.
- Find out what your library is posting on Facebook and Twitter.