Transparent Language Online provides a fun and engaging experience for learners of all levels looking to build their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language. Language courses include supplemental vocabulary and grammar resources. With over 100 languages to choose from, including English for speakers of over 26 languages, there is something for every learner. Best of all, with enhanced support for Android ™ tablets and iPads, learners can enjoy the freedom to learn at home, in the library, or on the go.
To use Transparent Language Online:
- Click the link in the right sidebar that corresponds with your municipality.
- Select the SIGN UP tab in the center of the screen and login with your library card number or student ID if prompted. Create an account that you can then use to access Transparent Language Online anywhere.
- Use the USERNAME and PASSWORD you created to login on your desktop browser.
- Once you have logged in, use your mobile device with Transparent Language Online by clicking the GO MOBILE menu option at the top of the browser screen and following the instructions to download the app for your supported Android or Apple device.
- For more instructions on using a tablet or mobile device click here.