- Wisconsin Resources for Trustees & Public Library Directors
The Division for Libraries and Technology trustee page includes a wealth of important information for trustees.
- Wisconsin Libraries for Everyone (Blog from the WI Department of Public Instruction)
- Wisconsin Trustee Training Week is August 22-26, 2022. Information & registration: wistrusteetraining.com. All webinar sessions are offered during the lunch hour from 12:00-1:00 pm and will be recorded and captioned. Click the link to view the sessions and select any you wish to attend.
Wisconsin Trustee Training Week (TTW) was developed to provide high-quality webinar to Wisconsin public library boards, trustees and Friends. This is open to library staffs as well. This series is supported by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), Public Library Development Team with funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and the Wisconsin public library systems.
Open Meeting and Public Records Information
- Open Meetings and Public Records Compliance Guides (Wisconsin Department of Justice)
- Trustee Essential #14 The Library Board and the Open Meeting Law (Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction)
- Trustee Essential #15 The Library Board and the Public Records Law (Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction)