Summer reading programs are here! Check with your local library to learn more about their offerings. You should also know that Wisconsin libraries have access to a free reading tracker to help anyone manage what it is he/she is reading! You can do so easily with your smart phone by using the Beanstack app, or the online Beanstack web site tied to your library!
Readers of all ages are welcome to REGISTER using the correct library link below.
- Brown Deer Public Library
- Cudahy Family Library
- Franklin Public Library
- Greendale Public Library
- Greenfield Public Library
- Hales Corners Library
- Milwaukee Public Library
- North Shore Library
- Oak Creek Public Library
- Shorewood Public Library
- South Milwaukee Public Library
- St. Francis Public Library
- West Allis Public Library
- Whitefish Bay Public Library
Getting Started On the App
- Download the free Beanstack Tracker app from iTunes or the Google Play store.
- After opening the app, search for your library (a.k.a. “Hales Corners Library”)
- Choose Sign up.
- Enter your Email, Phone, or Library Card number, and create a Password.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration for you or your child.
- Choose Add a Reader for additional family members.
- Choose Challenges at the bottom of the screen and register for a program.
If you have already used the Beanstack app in the past, you will not need to register again- you can just jump right back in!
This project was brought to you by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services grant LS-00-19-0050-19.